BENEFITS OF ORDERING ONLINE:
- It’s easy, fast, and you can adjust the quantities and items in your cart with the click of a button
- You can place your order and select the “bill me later” option to pay by check
- You can create a quote, modify it if necessary, share it with other library staff and place it as an order at a later time
- We keep the website up to date on item availability
4 EASY WAYS TO PLACE AN ORDER:
1. Order online (you can pay via credit card or select the “bill me later” option)
2. Create a quote online which saves your order for two weeks, and return to add more items, or convert the quote into an order. Please note that a quote needs to be converted to an order by the customer. iREAD does not monitor quotes, they are simply a tool for the customer.
3. Fax it (PDF order form): 312-644-1899
Note: ILA/iREAD Staff are working remotely and any faxed or mailed in order forms will be delayed in processing. It is best to place your order online or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information and customer service, please contact:
For billing, or to request a W-9, email email@example.com